• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

cashman

Banned
It's rusted gold.
CTlK8CRVAAA9yGT.jpg

I'm glad AMERICA'S TEAM™ will never be in these disgusting shit jerseys.

squicken

Man, McCoy must be a real asshole because he is way better than fucking Demarco Murray.

Basically traded McCoy for Murray, Mathews and Kiko. But yeah, McCoy is far better. Chip didn't like him "dancing". His ideal back is the Terrel Davis/Arian Foster back. Foot in the ground and go

LJ11

Main takeaway so far is that people never change the out of the box settings on their TVs.

Sammy getting good separation, nothing to show for it. Tyrod dropping eye level all game. Darby is awesome.

Trey

Take a drink every time lj mentions a QB dropping eye level throughout a football Sunday if you don't particularly care for your health.

He's right though. Tyrod playing shook.

LJ11

Basically traded McCoy for Murray, Mathews and Kiko. But yeah, McCoy is far better. Chip didn't like him "dancing". His ideal back is the Terrel Davis/Arian Foster back. Foot in the ground and go

Honestly, I can't blame Kelly for not liking McCoys style. He's loose with the football, your heart is in your throat when he runs. On that last run he didn't even need the last jump cut, just lower and go through for the first, but he does what he does. At times I just want to bang it up the gut with Karlos Williams, because he's going to just run through you full steam. McCoy a different back, not for everyone.

Hindl

Honestly, I can't blame Kelly for not liking McCoys style. He's loose with the football, your heart is in your throat when he runs. On that last run he didn't even need the last jump cut, just lower and go through for the first, but he does what he does. At times I just want to bang it up the gut with Karlos Williams, because he's going to just run through you full steam. McCoy a different back, not for everyone.

That's the thing, when McCoy is on, he's unstoppable. But there were so many times last year where McCoy could have just taken the 2-3 yards in front of him, but he tried to dance for more and ended up losing plays. He's a game breaker for sure, but he wasn't consistent with what Kelly wanted.

Also I need to go to an optometrist to explain color blindness to me. I'm red-green color blind, been tested several times. But I can see everything fine. And I don't think there are degrees of color blindness, since it's just missing some one of the three color cones in your eyes (red/green, blue/yellow, black/white). So I have no idea what it is

LJ11

you liking rexy?
I don't like this D right now, front 7 playing slow as fuck. Love the cornerbacks, hate the safeties. Some of this is personnel related.

Lets see what Roman does in the second half, need more flow, we were sliding the line well on that two minute drive. Noticed that the Bills were getting into their formation early on O, with 20 seconds left on clock, but not snapping until later. Want Tyrod to see D ASAP, maybe disrupt blitz timing of Jets, just something I noticed.

LJ11

Lots of trips, have to be working something on the back side, too bad they haven't done squat on the strong side.

Top Bottom