• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

It's the right side, just awful.

Henderson was a project player that Marrone rushed way, way, way too quickly and now we have nobody better and John Miller is the worst guard in football.

Glenn hasn't been particularly decent, either. And with Eric Wood regressing, there's really nothing there to hang your hat on.

he didn't even bother to hold the ball for a second.

they have a back like ivory.

That's the play design, get the ball out to Marshall quickly before the defense reads it.

It never worked in Buffalo with David Nelson, either.

on watchESPN streaming i get the same 3 commercials, and one of them is a bose commercial with JJ watt. it has some fat country singer or something spraying water in his face and then smashing a guitar on his locker. then that pumps jj watt up. wtf?

Line_HTX

on watchESPN streaming i get the same 3 commercials, and one of them is a bose commercial with JJ watt. it has some fat country singer or something spraying water in his face and then smashing a guitar on his locker. then that pumps jj watt up. wtf?

I'ma ask you one more time.

Are you... READY FOR THIS?!

cdyhybrid

So this guy leaves the room and goes into his car to celebrate without waking the baby up...and then mashes on the horn when the car is sitting right outside the house.

effzee

Every time I watch Marshall I understand why teams that have him want to trade him, and those that don't want to trade for him

He has been great for the Jets. Don't get the issues. Sure he dropped that pass but he makes tons of plays with his size, speed, and usually sure hands.

I'd love him on the Eagles especially considering he only cost a 5th round pick. Would be great on this Eagles WR corps.

Top Bottom