• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

RBH

I just wanna like a team that can play football man ;_;

image.php

Rams don't score touchdowns on their first drives?

Bears give up a TD.

Rams don't convert 3rd downs.

Bears let them convert their first attempt.

Par for the course.

You're really gonna moan after you just scored a billion yard TD?

Welkah on the field, please don't die. Smart from Foles, throwing the ball where he couldn't catch it so as to preserve what's left of his brain. Foles is an exemplary human being.

Haha, OK now you can have a whinge. Why didn't he call for a fair catch there? Dumbass

EDIT: Of course there was a hold there :(

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Troy Aikman coming to the defense of Stafford.

"I don't understand all this talk about Stafford, I've been a huge fan since he was at Georgia."

"I don't care who you are if you can't run the ball and you can't protect you're going to have problems."

You're really gonna moan after you just scored a billion yard TD?

Welkah on the field, please don't die. Smart from Foles, throwing the ball where he couldn't catch it so as to preserve what's left of his brain. Foles is an exemplary human being.

Haha, OK now you can have a whinge. Why didn't he call for a fair catch there? Dumbass

EDIT: Of course there was a hold there :(

It's really just continuing a season long whine. Bears defense routinely makes garbage offenses look amazing.

"I don't understand all this talk about Stafford, I've been a huge fan since he was at Georgia."

"I don't care who you are if you can't run the ball and you can't protect you're going to have problems."

All those concussions finally caught up with him huh?

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.

Well he's gonna love it when Stafford wins a Superbowl with Dallas in a couple years

Line_HTX

AIKMAN TOUCHDOWN. UNBELIEVABLE!

Gigglepoo

How many concussions did Aikman have?

Top Bottom