• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So the Browns were prepared to play Landry Jones. Their defense today has put an extra defender in the box to stop the run and the lone high safety is playing over Brown. Martavis has just been killing that poor bastard who's covering him man-to-man.

I'm going to suggest playing some cover 2, Cleveland.

How can a team be so inefficient on third downs?
It's getting to be ridiculous.

Everything that can go wrong, is. Poor throws, shit play calls, receivers running routes short of the sticks and when there is a decent play call and a good throw the receiver drops it.

It's like the AI blatantly cheating on All-Madden difficulty.

Goddamnit Eagles look like shit now

Don't worry, second half Iggles are a different beast.

So the Browns were prepared to play Landry Jones. Their defense today has put an extra defender in the box to stop the run and the lone high safety is playing over Brown. Martavis has just been killing that poor bastard who's covering him man-to-man.

I'm going to suggest playing some cover 2, Cleveland.

I mean you could call it better than fucking O'Neil Chuck. Go put your application in.

Fire Pettine during the bye week.

Seriously. Fucking garbage coach.

He should be fired. It's ridiculous.

What the hell happened to Green Bay?
Offensive coordinator sucks shit. Head coach stays the course after two games against good teams. Now we're playing a bad one, shockingly it turns out he's still awful.

Hopefully this is the wakeup call Mike needs to finally make the change. Bring back Philbin if you need to. Hopefully we win anyway, but the defense isn't built for this so we're going to need some help from my man Stafford.

Meier

How in the world could the onfield refs even bother calling that a fumble? It's clear as day. Just wasting people's time.

Hindl

Everything that can go wrong, is. Poor throws, shit play calls, receivers running routes short of the sticks and when there is a decent play call and a good throw the receiver drops it.

It's like the AI blatantly cheating on All-Madden difficulty.

Don't worry, second half Iggles are a different beast.

I know I just hate having to get into this shit situation. We got those two great starts and get the ball back at the half at least

Top Bottom