• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

squicken

Squicken pls.

Also I never pretended like he was the worst Qb, but he definitely didn't deserve the shit mech was saying. Especially if you consider the qbs BOB brought in before that he was willing to hype.

He's like the 35th best starter in the league. He's a really good backup but don't want him starting. Good work by BoB winning games and getting production from him

He's like the 35th best starter in the league. He's a really good backup but don't want him starting. Good work by BoB winning games and getting production from him
Gawddammit Squicken! I'm trying to throw Shade on mech and your not fucking helping 😡😡😡

Euron

We can hold back the Pats no problem but put us up against the Washington fucking Redskins now and watch everything crumble.

SRTtoZ

I'm so happy the Skins scored again so it forces the Giants to throw the ball instead of the nonsense they've been trying.

JABEE

The officials preventing the Saints from snapping the ball to allow the Texans to match substitutions caused a delay of game.

What if Houston just took their time to force the Saints to burn a timeout or take the penalty?

Quikies83

Been a while since I've seen a Chiefs RB running so hard between the tackles... Much different style..
Seems like a decade since Larry Johnson was spitting on women in clubs...

Top Bottom