• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

LJ11

You know, these have to be make up calls or some shit, like the ref didn't throw the flag on some other grab, said fuck I'll throw anything close next go. Only explanation for some of the shit calls on Gronk/Chung. Or the refs are just complete trash divas.

brentech

Weak penalty, but it did turn the receiver slightly in the exact opposite direction he was trying to go, so I can't say it's a terrible call.

spyder_ur

Pats have been so monumentally screwed this game. The game isn't even that crucial but Gronk injury is a total killer.

Holding call was absurd

j-wood

I love how multiple games today have had a bullshit holding call in the final minute of the game give an automatic first down.

If you are going to call that penalty whatever. But the rule needs to change where it's not an automatic first down. That shit does not warrant that much of a penalty.

boiled goose

good with gravy
What a depressing game.

Gronk injured.
Several game changing calls.
Punt fumball letting broncos get in the game.

Worst part is that the season going forward is looking extremely grim

You know, these have to be make up calls or some shit, like the ref didn't throw the flag on some other grab, said fuck I'll throw anything close next go. Only explanation for some of the shit calls on Gronk/Chung. Or the refs are just complete trash divas.
I think you're giving the refs too much credit by thinking they're plotting some nefarious scheme. The rules in this game are just garbage now and everything is a penalty.

Top Bottom