• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
CVCK7UEWcAAwiqA.png

Refs got it right. BB was wrong.

Bowser

Refs were correct in winding the clock:

Dean Blandino ‏@DeanBlandino 1m1 minute ago
On excess TO clock was running when injury occurred so it is wound on Referee's ready for play once injured player is removed.

Euron

Gostkowski...why are you always at your best when I don't play you?

Hell there's not even a 'best' for him.

He just doesn't fucking miss.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Shame this game won't even come close to how amazing tomorrow night's game will be.

MCCOWN...

SCHAUB...

BROWNS...

RAVENS...

MONDAY NIGHT...

FOOTBALL...

WATCH IT!!!

WAAAATTCCCHHHHH IIIITTTTTT!!!

JABEE

Wtf can somebody explain the clock thing there? What actually just happened? Does an excess timeout not stop the clock? what is going on?

I'm guessing the clock operator thought the clock ran because the tight end was tackled in bounds.

The excess timeout should stop the clock with under two minutes left. I'm pretty sure the clock winds in any other injury situation.

EDIT: Looks like they made the right call. The more you know. The time only stops if a real time out is used.

The excess time out does not stop the clock.

NightOnyx

Wish they would just college overtime, the NFL rules are dumb. The whole scoring a TD thing wins a game, but a field goal keeps the game going makes no sense.

Trey

How does Brady luck into the two best kickers ever back-to-back?

I believe I read somewhere that Belichick holds kicker tryouts by seeing which kicker can make ten fgs in a row from various distances or else the kicker's family is dropped to their deaths.

Refs were correct in winding the clock:

Dean Blandino ‏@DeanBlandino 1m1 minute ago
On excess TO clock was running when injury occurred so it is wound on Referee's ready for play once injured player is removed.
Ah, ok. And here I was, hoping that the gloves had come off

Griss

I hate the Pats so damn much... but...

-Away to an 8-2 team
-In horrible conditions
-Injured as hell going into the game, suffer the 2nd worst possible injury during it
-Multiple calls against them in the 4th quarter

And they shake it all off and make it to overtime.

They're the terminator of the NFL. They never stop coming.

Top Bottom