• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Sweeny Tom deserves this

I said in October we'd lose to the Browns at least once, likely both.

Everyone else doubted except Larry I think. After the first loss, he gave up. After the Flacco injury, I'm amazed anybody thought this wouldn't happen.

I welcome it because BG and Kave get to be happy about a primetime win

I said in October we'd lose to the Browns at least once, likely both.

Everyone else doubted except Larry I think. After the first loss, he gave up. After the Flacco injury, I'm amazed anybody thought this wouldn't happen.

I welcome it because BG and Kave get to be happy about a primetime win
Honestly Browns should have lost that first game. If forsett dosent go down that drive it's probably a different story. We barely scraped that out, the victory haunts me to this day.

bionic77

Atheists if there is no God how do you explain the Browns and the apparent punishment that is ongoing for whatever sin they committed in the past?

They are going to lose to the 4th string and practice squad from the Ravens. Their best player is their FG kicker.

grrrrrr

yBPbfIA.jpg

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Does Duke Johnson fuck the coach's wife or something at half time... it seems like they don't want him to be great.

Top Bottom