• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

Mortemis

Banned
lmfao, I can't stop laughing right now. 😂😂😂 The city of Cleveland needs to have a meeting sometime to talk about lifting this curse.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
willll.0.gif

1292767845481.jpg

My co-worker is a Browns fan who took the day off and was so excited to be going to this game, even though the assumed ahead of time the Browns would lose.

I'm going to make sure he's OK in the morning.

Get that #1 pick, CleGAF! This will be the year

Larry.... Larry you just won an owl a few years ago. Cleveland won't make the playoffs in the next 2 decades at the very least!

Counterpoint, we just almost lost to Austin Davis, and the only thing that stopped it was the flukiest of fraud moves the universe has ever gift wrapped a team for chuckles. That goes to OT, prosperity reaches Believeland

bionic77

As I said before.

The Browns are absolute proof that God exists and that He hates them. It was so obvious that it would turn on some miracle against Cleve.

There is definitely an afterlife and Pats fans and bad people are going to be stuck in Cleveland when they die.

Top Bottom