• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

I wonder if Chip is watching his career implode in the back of his mind right now. Just crumbling away into a pile of dust as he kneels before it, blubbering like a child and begging it to stop.

Godslay

Banned
JeffDarlington: In their last six quarters, the Eagles have been outscored 76-17.

Ouch, feel bad for gutshot.

Turkey is out boys, going to do my best Stafford impression.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Real talk though EaglesGAF, I don't know what issues you guys have with secondary and it's tough to cover Megatron, Tate, Ebron, Riddick etc. anyway

But there is no reason why our offensive line should be getting that push giving our running game some nice yards. IIRC we have not even hit 100 yards in a game all season.

Or maybe it is that Jim Bob Cooter magic pixie dust on the overall offensive game plan.

The Lions do not suck. We're about to be 4-7 and one bad ref call (Seahawks MNF) from being 5-6.

This is with all the turmoil we had with our offensive coordinator and a cleaning of the front office.*

We have all the talent in the world, starting at QB, that can beat any team in the league. It hasn't come together this season for a variety of reasons but the core of a Super Bowl team is there.

*Shout outs to former GM Martin Mayhew and his 6th round pick of Theo Riddick.

"We don't suck, we're 4-7!"

Never change Kas, never change.

Hindl

Real talk though EaglesGAF, I don't know what issues you guys have with secondary and it's tough to cover Megatron, Tate, Ebron, Riddick etc. anyway

But there is no reason why our offensive line should be getting that push giving our running game some nice yards. IIRC we have not even hit 100 yards in a game all season.

Or maybe it is that Jim Bob Cooter magic pixie dust on the overall offensive game plan.

It simple. The team's falling apart. We're probably one of the worst in the league right now. I wouldn't put too much stock in this victory Kas

AC5JeG3.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Find that punt really shameful. It was 4th and not even 2. You're down by 31 points, its not even the 4th quarter yet. At least try to pull off the miracle instead of crawling into the hole there Chip.

Top Bottom