• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 12 |OT| - A Fraud is Thankful

squicken

Possibly watch more than 12 minutes of one game before commenting. To say they have been on the right side of 30% of the calla this year would be generous.

Good point. Don't watch much football or CAR at all so I will make sure and hold off. If they aren't even getting 30% of the call then how is it even an argument that Cam isn't the MVP over that Brady chap I have never seen aside from shoe ads?

WedgeX

Banned
I really hope that Lions screw job in SEA doesn't come back to hurt them. Philly quit but DET still is playing hard, when they could have quit too Good for kas and the rest of Lions GAF

I have to give it to Caldwell and the Lions vets. If this were any Lions team from 00-08 then they would be 0-11 today.

eznark

Banned
Possibly watch more than 12 minutes of one game before commenting. To say they have been on the right side of 30% of the calla this year would be generous.

huh.gif

Furyous

Cole Beasley would look great in a Patriots uniform.

White, shifty, great football IQ.

The cheatriots have a monopoly on shifty, gritty, celebral wide receivers. They've had woodhead, edelman, amendola, Welkah, and some other dude that didn't work out. Cole adds to the pantheon of "damn, didn't know this guy was that good" receivers. Don't forget some guy named Tom throwing the ball to them as well. Cheatriots need a gritty, shifty, cerebral, gutsy running back as well to make the team whole.

squicken

Nice throw by Cam. CAR has such a huge advantage on D having those LBs to run with TEs up the seam. They own the middle of the field

Top Bottom