• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

Reported to whatever medical board for improperly prescribing drugs

snitches get stitches you dumb biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

chappelle-mad-real-world-o.gif

Kiryu

That same Antonio Browns we shut him out last week...

More reason why Richard Sherman's really good cornerback (and he's playing the best of Legion of Boom this year)

harSon

Banned
That same Antonio Browns we shut him out last week...

More reason why Richard Sherman's really good cornerback (and he's playing the best of Legion of Boom this year)

It's not hard to shut someone down when you're allowed to mug and hold them without repercussion for the entirety of the game.

Kiryu

It's not hard to shut someone down when you're allowed to mug and hold them without repercussion for the entirety of the game.
Yet there's no flags on Sherman all game which is that he did his job correctly.

Just don't freak out. We allowed Wheaton to have big game but Antiono Brown was shut by our best corner.

Link

The Autumn Wind
"Personal foul. Facemask. Grabbing the back of the helmet opening."

Uh, sure. Maybe come up with a new term.

bionic77

Yet there's no flags on Sherman all game which is that he did his job correctly.

Just don't freak out. We allowed Wheaton to have big game but Antiono Brown was shut by our best corner.
Dick's job is to cheat?

I can't handle this much success. We haven't had a game like this since week 2. I want all the starters out now!

squicken

Welp. Steelers with the easy victory. Games like this remind me how far the Colts are from the good offenses. Their defense is worked over by the top units

Top Bottom