• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 13 |OT| - A Fraud Gorged on Thanksgiving

HaHa Clinton Dix vs Jim Bob Cooter

At least this TNF can't disappoint in the Funny Names Dept.

ed: TOTP Munn Respek
giphy.gif

I didn't even think it was that good actually, remember being disappointed. Not everyone's cup of tea, but mysterious skin is also pretty great.

It was kinda overrated. Still good, but not something I'd tell people "you gotta buy this on DVD and see it in theaters" like I did with Fury Road

squicken

lol

i mean it was good but come on

People have this block that only certain types of movies can be best picture. That was a bad year. 500 Days won the Golden Globe for best comedy and couldn't even get one of 10 nominations

People like you are why movies like Die Hard and Top Gun aren't recognized as peers of Gone With the Wind and The Godfather!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
People have this block that only certain types of movies can be best picture. That was a bad year. 500 Days won the Golden Globe for best comedy and couldn't even get one of 10 nominations

People like you are why movies like Die Hard and Top Gun aren't recognized as peers of Gone With the Wind and The Godfather!

Hahaha top gun with die hard?! You are insane.

And no it has nothing to do with genres, the movie simply wasn't that great, especially if you're not into phony forced, souless, monotone performances (zooey)

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
So, Rodgers is what 0-25 now when trailing by ten or more at the half? Is tonight the night he breaks the streak? What the second half to find out.

Just watched that batman v superman trailer at halftime. I was skeptical about the lex casting, and that trailer didn't help. Maybe he'll be better in the full movie. I'm still gonna watch the movie with my pants off though
hype

rando14

Just watched that batman v superman trailer at halftime. I was skeptical about the lex casting, and that trailer didn't help. Maybe he'll be better in the full movie. I'm still gonna watch the movie with my pants off though
hype

Are we still on for the pantless Game of thrones Season 6 premier? I'll wear my good Kirkland underwear (made with Pima cotton)

What bullshit is this Squicken?

Fucking Top Gun compares with Gone with the Wind??

Jesus Christ..
You gonna compare Predator with Casablanca?

Top Bottom