• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

brentech

It's nothing about that Dez catch in the playoffs that will convince me that it wasn't catch with any interpretation of the rule
Wait, no part? I can understand the feeling that he got a few steps in, but there is a part of the rule that says you have to maintain possession of you go to the ground.
Now, how important that part of the rule should is what matters.

Hoping they devise a way like the face mask penalty and force out rule to just eliminate judgement calls on catches when it "looks like a catch". Still has to be very clear though.

DMczaf

Oh DMczaf, you think the darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark.

I was born in it, moulded by it.

pit2.png

Wait, no part? I can understand the feeling that he got a few steps in, but there is a part of the rule that says you have to maintain possession of you go to the ground.
Now, how important that part of the rule should is what matters.

Hoping they devise a way like the face mask penalty and force out rule to just eliminate judgement calls on catches when it "looks like a catch". Still has to be very clear though.

No part at all. He fell, ball hit the ground and it popped out of his hands. Yeah he was taking steps but was falling at the time. Seriously I can't wrap my head around why this is a big issue.

*shrugs*

It's whatever though

Bitanator

This team is shit, Dallas should run out there naked to start the second half, they cannot embarrass themselves more than they have already

brentech

No part at all. He fell, ball hit the ground and it popped out of his hands. Yeah he was taking steps but was falling at the time. Seriously I can't wrap my head around why this is a big issue.

*shrugs*

It's whatever though
Okay. I thought you were saying the other way.
If they want to be perfectly clear, use the Eznark rule and tell the players they have to be able to hand the ball to the ref after the play.

Top Bottom