• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

Slo

Tonight is going to be a shit show. We're missing 3 of our key defensive pieces, playing against one of the best offenses in the league. We're going to be down 10+ fast, we're going to abandon the run, and the wheels fall off from there.

Hold me, NFLGaf.

I hope this becomes popular among women
Popular among turkeys at least
jrjzItY.jpg

Greg

Tonight is going to be a shit show. We're missing 3 of our key defensive pieces, playing against one of the best offenses in the league. We're going to be down 10+ fast, we're going to abandon the run, and the wheels fall off from there.

Hold me, NFLGaf.
I got you, Slo

It's finals week...I'm cracking :(

Ok...

Take a deep breath.

If you went to class, participated, and did your assignments.. It will be ok.

The brain knows more than you think it does.. Dr. RBH and Dr. Rando and Dr. Chan can tell you more.. (God I enjoyed my science class in college.. It really was fun) Stress doesn't help with the thought process.

Look at girls in yoga pants, watch Dan Marino highlights, watch Magic Johnson highlights, and then go back to studying. You can do it.

RELAYER

Banned
Panthers week is weird.
It's like they want this to be a rivalry so bad but it just isn't there yet.
Give us some time, it's not you, it's us.

Hold me, NFLGaf.

Put some good insurance on the Bike, cause it's gonna crash and burn tonight.

Ok...

Take a deep breath.

If you went to class, participated, and did your assignments.. It will be ok.

The brain knows more than you think it does.. Dr. RBH and Dr. Rando and Dr. Chan can tell you more.. (God I enjoyed my science class in college.. It really was fun) Stress doesn't help with the thought process.

Look at girls in yoga pants, watch Dan Marino highlights, watch Magic Johnson highlights, and then go back to studying. You can do it.

I blame your lack of Christmas cheer and lack of taste in Star Wars to a parenting failure more so than anything on your part. Bionic says that is due to lack of intelligence.. But I don't believe that.

But in all seriousness, you can do it.. Stressing makes it worse.. You take your test and you're done.. No point in stressing it dude.

I blame your lack of Christmas cheer and lack of taste in Star Wars to a parenting failure more so than anything on your part. Bionic says that is due to lack of intelligence.. But I don't believe that.

But in all seriousness, you can do it.. Stressing makes it worse.. You take your test and you're done.. No point in stressing it dude.

:jnc luckily I have tomorrow off to study all day before my test on Saturday, it's mostly lack of sleep and crazy work and I do have a study date with asstronomy girl on Saturday afternoon, looking forward to that!

I'm in the same boat. Contemplating buying it, I think the wait on Hulu might be too long.

I don't have hulu... I have netflix.

Then you have to wait a year and a half I think for season 3.. It's Ren and Stimpy for a new generation.

At least my long wait for Jimmy McGill is almost over..

Godslay

Banned
I don't have hulu... I have netflix.

Then you have to wait a year and a half I think for season 3.. It's Ren and Stimpy for a new generation.

At least my long wait for Jimmy McGill is almost over..

I was hoping S2 would be on Hulu. No dice, only S1. I'm reaching a point where everything I watch, I'm waiting on the next season to either be made or to hit a service. First world problem I suppose.

lol reminds me of this comic

Of course it is, but with the added stress of your football team being hot garbage?! It's too much!!

Cause math can be sexy..

I was hoping S2 would be on Hulu. No dice, only S1. I'm reaching a point where everything I watch, I'm waiting on the next season to either be made or to hit a service. First world problem I suppose.

Just because it's a first world problem, doesn't mean it's not a problem.

I feel your pain though.

lol reminds me of this comic

Of course it is, but with the added stress of your football team being hot garbage?! It's too much!!

Buddy I went to college in Wisconsin while the Vikings were 3-13 and the year when Brett sucked and the Packers won the Super Bowl.

If I could do that you can do anything.

Top Bottom