• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

linkboy

You guys are still in this game. Get the ball back at half, you haven't been able to do shit on O yet.

But if history tells us anything, second Half Browns are worst then first half Browns. We make no adjustments, and other teams make all the right adjustments

Your going against a Jim "I have no clue what adjustments are, or what the fuck I'm doing" Tomsula coached team.

Not even Cleveland could fuck that up

eznark

Banned
10948988_723363521111012_690022316_n.jpg

Spinluck

Come on Texan Bros. 6-6 is a charmed franchise with a broken QB, and a mediocre GM and run of the mill coach?

Not that hard to win the AFCS, charmed isn't the word.

manfestival

Yo independence day is looking legit. Threat level Kami for real. I am super hyped cause you usually dont see this kind of invasion movie where humanity has upgraded its defense with new weapons and etc. hopefully the human race can put up a fight... unlike last time

Wth happened to desir ?! That's the real story I want to here, it's like he had a falling out with the coaching staff
Your going against a Jim "I have no clue what adjustments are, or what the fuck I'm doing" Tomsula coached team.

Not even Cleveland could fuck that up
If this is a challenge......
Then you have also jinxed us

Spinluck

Almost every damned week Spin. Next week they will look like world beaters

Nah, only against bad teams.

Texans can easily beat us, I honestly don't even know if this season is worth putting Luck out there again. We'll see, just a really disappointing year overall.

Top Bottom