• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 14 |OT| - A Fraud Probably Injures Himself

_woLf

Is Rod Smith still on the cowboys practice squad?

I think so. I'd be cool with bringing Rod back. I think they need to take a hard look at when Marshawn will be ready. If it's sooner, Rod will do. If not, I think we may need to give Rice a real look.

Are you grading a guy off one play or series? He's shown a lot promise and seems to attack the ball really well since he took over.
Not sure what else you could be seeing.
They went at him every play until the goal line.

But yes, it was only one bad series.

Really, 3 plays. But when they're that bad, you won't have many plays!

Matt Florjancic ‏ @ MattFlorjancic now
Pettine: Celebration is tempered a little bit. Brian Hartline has broken collarbone and needs surgery # 3Browns # Browns @ wkyc

Trey

Yup. Didn't have a deep cross after the Woods play either.

Play calling was ok, too much run, let Tyrod loose. 2nd deep shot to Sammy hurt, had that play for 6.

Sure did. Entirely different game if that connects.

And while Tyrod has a good deep ball, his lack of confidence throwing down the middle is gonna get him into trouble. That's why Watkins keeps disappearing in games after a good start, the safety just cheats over to his side. You gotta start taking advantage of that to keep them honest.

MechDX

NFLTradeRumors.co ‏@nfltrade_rumors 1m1 minute ago
2016 Draft Order After Early Games

1) #Titans
2) #Browns
3) #Chargers
4) #Ravens
5) #49ers

Eleuin

I think so. I'd be cool with bringing Rod back. I think they need to take a hard look at when Marshawn will be ready. If it's sooner, Rod will do. If not, I think we may need to give Rice a real look.
You don't need to sign ray rice out of all people, you'll be fine until marshawn comes back

LJ11

Sure did. Entirely different game if that connects.

And while Tyrod has a good deep ball, his lack of confidence throwing down the middle is gonna get him into trouble. That's why Watkins keeps disappearing in games after a good start, the safety just cheats over to his side. You gotta start taking advantage of that to keep them honest.

Yeah, need to attack MoF, has done a better job in recent weeks.

I dont think he runs enough with the ball but I think it's injury related. In the first half he threw the deep ball to McCoy instead of trying to run for the first, think he had it. Its year 1, still figuring things out. He's doing a better job in the pocket, I like him a lot, fans are going to crush him tomorrow.

Don't understand the hate, or maybe I do if you know what I mean....

_woLf

You don't need to sign ray rice out of all people, you'll be fine until marshawn comes back

Our running game completely evaporated when Rawls went out. We're lucky that Wilson and Baldwin were carving the Ravens apart, but there is no way we can guarantee on that happening every week until Marshawn comes back.

Top Bottom