• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

BigAT

H2I4FsC.jpg

om5ggHf.jpg

I wish I could say this is just a fluky division rivalry game but nah.

We're seeing very real deficiencies in this Panthers' team right now.

The secondary is toast without a pass rush.

Bad news if they lose: Well..Mercury Morris wins. And now we actually have to play to win against the Buccaroos. No resting starters.

Good news if they lose: The undefeated pressure is gone. Going one and done in the playoffs as a 15-1 team is a LOT better than going one and done as a 16-0 team.

I wish I could say this is just a fluky division rivalry game but nah.

We're seeing very real deficiencies in this Panthers' team right now.

The secondary is toast without a pass rush.

Bad news if they lose: Well..Mercury Morris wins. And now we actually have to play to win against the Buccaroos. No resting starters.

Good news if they lose: The undefeated pressure is gone. Going one and done in the playoffs as a 15-1 team is a LOT better than going one and done as a 16-0 team.

You know that he's gonna die winning.. Right?

j-wood

Man, this fucking titans team. Keep Mariota, Walker, and MAYBE DGB, cut the other 50. No question we are the worst team in the NFL.

brentech

You don't have the 31st worst pass defense by it not being terrible week in and week out

misunderstood your message. thought you were implying the Steelers offense was bad and people just needed to look at them if they felt bad about their teams.
my bad.

harSon

Banned
Ben played like absolute horse shit today. Wasn't a fan of the offensive or defensive schemes, but we could have overcome those. Ben HAS to show up in this game and he didn't. What a fucking disappointment.

Top Bottom