• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Godslay

Banned
Fuckin Kubs needs to adjust. I get it, Hillman is a pussy, but that soft ass fuck could've chipped with Schofield on that play before he releases.

He's done it a couple of times, but it has to be more consistent.

I think Hillman fits what the O is trying to do a little bit better, but I just think if Anderson is healthy he has to be in there. Both for pass pro and ability to go up the field versus try to get outside.

Wow how do they miss that ...

woah wtf... league has to explain that...

Definitely the right call, it was a clear facemask, but that was just bizarre that it was called so late.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Wow McCarron getting the Tom Brady treatment. I've never seen any QB ever get a call that late, even if it were correct, except for Brady.

I mean it was a penalty...

Yeah but instant replays are not supposed to influence a penalty because they're not reviewable... By that standard they could show a replay of every holding or possible PI/contact and then the refs could flag it 40 seconds later.

Never seen that before.

Rooting for Cincy but glad Denver got the stop after that.

Wow McCarron getting the Tom Brady treatment. I've never seen any QB ever get a call that late, even if it were correct, except for Brady.

I've watched every game in Brady's career and that's never happened.

Top Bottom