• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

yioV1.gif

yioV1.gif

yioV1.gif

Last time for 8 months this GIF can be seen during a Falcons game :)

Trey

Todd bowles getting outcoached

Not really, no. Bills are out playing the Jets. He's smartly playing the run and making it so Tyrod has to be this defense through the air. And he is.

Watkins is winning his match up with Revis.

Pepiope

Wouldn't it be nice for the Giants to get a win while being down at the 2 minute warning? That would be such a nice send off for TC.

At least the Bears made the loss fast and entertaining. They kept their stellar home record in tact! Now begins the long off season. They need so much talent, it's ridiculous. Both lines, the linebacker corp and the secondary all need help. I hope Gase doesn't get a head coaching job somewhere. He did a great job with the scraps he had.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Great game from Megatron. Might be his last as a Lion. I've loved to watch him play and am glad he's been a Lion.

Man, it's a crazy thought, but I really think/hope he restructures his contract and retires a Lion.

Either way he's been so much fun to watch and almost unreal how great of a leader he's been for the team and community throughout his career. Never once throwing his teammates or coaches under the bus. Ever.

You rarely see that nowadays let alone from the WR position.

So many question marks going into this offseason but the foundations have been laid down and this teams foundation is young and strong.

Bread

Banned
Pats don't deserve home field. Fuck it. Not like all the injured guys are coming back 100% anyways, this season sucks.

Top Bottom