• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

I'm not as pro Bradford as you guys but I'd want him back at a reasonable price tag.

There will be others available like RG3, Kaep, possibly Brees, and maybe some other surprise cuts. Who knows. And Bradford hasn't impressed me to the point that I'd pay him as much as he might demand. I'd rather have Kaep to be honest.

If Gase is the guy and he is who people say he can work with any QB. He got the best out of Tebow, record setting season out of Manning, and best out of Cutler.

I also think they need to draft a QB relatively early. As early as 3rd round pick.
Keap is done as a QB. No way does he do well anywhere else. Rgiii is also never going to be good n the nfl. Neither of those guys are real options, especially now that the eagles will not be running chips offense.

LJ11

Here's something to cheer up Patriots fans who think the sky is falling:

Sammy Watkins vs Malcolm Butler, week 2 (1 catch, 32 yards, 1 TD)
Sammy Watkins vs Malcolm Butler, week 11 (3 catches, 39 yards)

Sammy Watkins vs Darrelle Revis, week 17 (11 catches, 136 yards)

LOL, why didn't you post the numbers for Revis in game 1?

Should I post Greg Bedard comments about Butler vs Watkins, where he watched all 22 and said Sammy beat the great one repeatedly, but just wasn't targeted? Nah, wouldn't accomplish anything, lets skew the numbers. Also, a lot of Sammy stuff was designed clear outs, good job by Roman scheming it up. Using the bad WRs to clear room for Sammy.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I sat that. I'm not happy about that at all. MEDIA STOP BLOWING THIS SHIT UP!!!!

That's what it is. Remember that baseless Ian Rappaport article from NFL.com about Stafford potentially being on the trading block? Most don't.

Same thing with Megatron.

No team will take his $20 Million contract via a trade without a restructure and at that point I believe he's going to restructure with the Lions.

Trey

Here's something to cheer up Patriots fans who think the sky is falling:

Sammy Watkins vs Malcolm Butler, week 2 (1 catch, 32 yards, 1 TD)
Sammy Watkins vs Malcolm Butler, week 11 (3 catches, 39 yards)

Sammy Watkins vs Darrelle Revis, week 17 (11 catches, 136 yards)

Watkins was frequently destroying Butler off the ball in week 11. I believe I tried to point this out to a Pats fan that week, but all I got was the statline retort even then. Darrelle Revis had a similar "statline" to Butler the first time the Bills played the Jets, but Watkins was frequently beating him in that game too.

The difference? Targets. That's why Watkins was frustrated and complained about looks in the middle of the season. When he gets ten or more targets, Bills are undefeated I believe.

Watkins torched Revis just as often in the first match up as he did today. Difference is, Tyrod threw the ball to him this time. And one drop, to be fair.

Butler isn't horrible though. But those stats aren't anything to hang your hat on, because they don't tell the whole story.

Edit: Jesus fucking christ lj, stop stealing my posts

Top Bottom