• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
that's a horrible unnecessary roughness call on the bills, absolutely horrible. If the bills lose this game on this drive they should be pissed.

Trey

that's a horrible unnecessary roughness call on the bills, absolutely horrible. If the bills lose this game on this drive they should be pissed.

By far the worst unnecessary roughness call I've ever seen. That's textbook defense to break up a pass.

Shit. Hawks are giving the Bengals every opportunity to win this thing.

If the Bengals can come back, I'm drinking the fuckin' kool-Aid. The odds are still stacked way against them. ]

After 25 years of Bengal Fandom, you understand why I'm skeptical. Insanity is expecting different results from the same action.

If the Bengals can come back, I'm drinking the fuckin' kool-Aid. The odds are still stacked way against them. ]

After 25 years of Bengal Fandom, you understand why I'm skeptical. Insanity is expecting different results from the same action.

I'm the same way. I think most long-standing Bengals fans are.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Not a fair catch by Pacman, that's clearly a get the fuck out of my way gesture.

He tried to pull one over on the kicking team.. you can't do that shit. It looked like he was signalling fair catch as someone was coming straight up at him.. he waved like he was gonna call fair catch to get the guy to stop.

The right call was made.

Top Bottom