• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This is the worst half of Lions football I've seen in a lonnnggg time. At least we usually keep it close and lose in heartbreaking fashion but this has just been an all around embarrassing performance on both sides of the ball.

4 turnovers in a half (almost 5) is the most since December 2005 for the Lions. It's been that bad.

Embarrassing.

This is the worst half of Lions football I've seen in a lonnnggg time. At least we usually keep it close and lose in heartbreaking fashion but this has just been an all around embarrassing performance on both sides of the ball.

4 turnovers in a half (almost 5) is the most since December 2005 for the Lions. It's been that bad.

Embarrassing.

Don't worry, go 0-16 and you can try to draft a real franchise QB to gush over.

MechDX

Tom is just warming up to bring down his righteous vengeance on the whiny ass Colts.

You done pissed him off......the blood is on the NFL's hands

Godslay

Banned
I'm not bailing on PM yet.

Brock while decent in preseason is not seasoned enough to do it.

Peyton needs to stop trying to play hero ball and just manage the goddamn game. That's all he has to do. Don't turn the ball over, grind out drives, establish any semblance of run even if it's WCO style (through the air initially), and just make good decisions.

At this point it feels like he thinks he still the same guy, but his skills both in terms of hitting passes and lightning fast decision making aren't entirely there.

Not having any sort of run game and bad decisions are going to wreck the defense. A PM style offense with mistakes, doesn't match up well with this D. He has to adapt, and I hope he does or we'll see the same thing week in and week out.

LiK

if romo was playing pats would lose

tommy.gif

cashman

Banned
I'm not bailing on PM yet.

Brock while decent in preseason is not seasoned enough to do it.

Peyton needs to stop trying to play hero ball and just manage the goddamn game. That's all he has to do. Don't turn the ball over, grind out drives, establish any semblance of run even if it's WCO style (through the air initially), and just make good decisions.

At this point it feels like he thinks he still the same guy, but his skills both in terms of hitting passes and lightning fast decision making aren't entirely there.

Not having any sort of run game and bad decisions are going to wreck the defense. A PM style offense with mistakes, doesn't match up well with this D. He has to adapt, and I hope he does or we'll see the same thing week in and week out.
He needs to keep getting the ball to Sanders and actually throw it to him when there in the red zone.

Top Bottom