• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

cdyhybrid

That was me.

image.php

Jarnet87

Texans need to do everything in their power to draft the best QB in the draft next season. Give up your entire draft, shit give up 2 years full of picks. They are wasting their window.

Is there any reason to watch USC-WAS?

And miss this cluster, not on your life.

I don't know if it will be close in that game. Washington has been so-so. Sorry CDY, I hope I am wrong though. Fuck the Trojans

Dega

I assume that the Shame Circle basically NFL-GAF'S version of hell.. I guess food prepared by Spin for eternity.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
And miss this cluster, not on your life.

I don't know if it will be close in that game. Washington has been so-so. Sorry CDY, I hope I am wrong though. Fuck the Trojans

Dega

I assume that the Shame Circle basically NFL-GAF'S version of hell.. I guess food prepared by Spin for eternity.

Does that make kave Satan?

How could I have been so wrong? Fuck this team
I'm not trying to sound like or be a dick, but you did a lot of fucking hyping this offseason. BOB, and you hyped up mallet a shit ton after the small sample size.
Which I compared to Browns fans hyping hoyer after his injury his first year on Browns

Top Bottom