• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

rando14

Fuck me. Foster is out?

KKmfohh.gif

bionic77

One word to describe tonight's game.

FUCKERY
I don't understand how people can pretend that watching gamecast or highlights 3 days later qualifies you to make any statements as to how the game is going.

I was thinking of taking my laptop downstairs to watch the game, but honestly I have too much fucking shit still to do so I said no to that and checked ESPN every once in awhile. I am going to be staying up late enough as it is...

Thank Tebow Simms isn't coaching. Dumbass would've trotted Scobee out last week to try a 50+ yarder into the open end of Heinz Field despite Scobee being a waste of space. Tonight he wanted to kick a 60 yarder because "we're indoors." HoHoyer's play was better.

And :jnc at the Colts DB blocking out three of his teammates.

He's the western heretic of football

Shutup you basic bitch. Come to Seattle so I can take you out and throw your ass in a ditch! You're the only fuck I wouldn't buy a hot dog!

I don't understand how people can pretend that watching gamecast or highlights 3 days later qualifies you to make any statements as to how the game is going.

I was thinking of taking my laptop downstairs to watch the game, but honestly I have too much fucking shit still to do so I said no to that and checked ESPN every once in awhile. I am going to be staying up late enough as it is...

Hey I'm actually watching this game! My eyes are bleeding from the fuckery!

Everybody (yeah), everybody (yeah), let's get into it (yeah), get stupid (c'mon)
Get it started (c'mon), get it started (yeah), get it started!

Let's get it started (Mech), let's get it started in here.

Top Bottom