• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

brentech

Did anyone else see that small blip before the game even started of Peppers and someone else in the background taking oxygen?

Jonm1010

Banned
Commentators kept saying the Packers had a sneaky good defense...but have they even played a good offense yet? I mean, they're not playing one now and are getting TORCHED.

I mean I guess I won't even pretend to be an expert on the Packers defense but a lot of the Broncos offensive output looks like good execution. Peyton's passes look a lot better and the running game seems to have found a bit of an identity.

Whereas in many other Broncos games I've seen Peyton and the offense just look straight up inept.

squicken

After this game Broncos will be in the talks for Super Bowl

They already were in the sense of "is the awesome defense good enough to carry the bad offense?" There's so few good teams, when they play each other, we are bound to assign too much importance to it for sure

Redd

Man Pats are winning back to back superbowls. Maybe the Panthers have a chance. They faced the Pats in the big game before long ago and lost to a young brady.

The Patriots are our only hope to beat the Broncos

But the Broncos are our only hope to beat the Patriots

We fucked either way, friends

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The fuck is this?

image.php

Top Bottom