• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

51hjcrPj3OL.jpg
They aren't soft, though. They've gotten embarrassed a few times on run support, but the consistent problem is the secondary. Just can't cover.

Narag

@JasonLaCanfora
Steelers expect to put Le'Veon Bell on season ending IR Mon w/ knee injury, pending MRI confirmation. Isaiah Pead in line for roster spot

reep

Offense has been getting destroyed. No point in getting rodgers hit for nothing

Fair, but I thought they'd at least want to get an idea if it's worth an effort if they got a decent return or something. Oh well, being down by 10 isn't as bad as it could have been, and GB gets the ball back, right?

Chris R

Finally back to the hotel room.

Cowboys/Seahawks was a bunch of fun, even if I didn't care who won. Only two detractions, one being the refs. The other was the dickwad I described who moved down when the parents next to me left since their kid was over being at the game. Started throwing popcorn kernels at Seahawks fan, and threw his phone to the ground in a big pouty fit near the end of the game.

Seahawks are now 2-0 in games I've attended, don't remember a thing about the first other than I saw them beat Joe Montana and Kansas City in the Kingdome.

cdyhybrid

@JasonLaCanfora
Steelers expect to put Le'Veon Bell on season ending IR Mon w/ knee injury, pending MRI confirmation. Isaiah Pead in line for roster spot

reep

What happened to DWill?

Sounds more like "It's too late for me...." speak.

Bullshit it is, come to Seattle Joe!

Seahawks are now 2-0 in games I've attended, don't remember a thing about the first other than I saw them beat Joe Montana and Kansas City in the Kingdome.

Your contributions are appreciated :D

Top Bottom