• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 8 |OT| - A Fraud Knows What He Likes

RBH

fitzarm.0.gif

weakshane.0.gif

kapwat.0.gif

nooeli.0.gif

Edit:^^^ommmmmgggg noooooo! I wasn't ready! *melts

Not worried about luck at all, hell bounce back. Maybe not this season but he'll be fine, he just needs some good ole Pat Shurmur coaching.

Spinluck

If luck actually took what the defense gave him he'd have no issues. He skips over open players to throw in bad coverage's downfield all the time.

He also stares guys down a lot.

I've seen him not even look underneath once. I'm confused cause he took what the D gave him against the Bengals, and Broncos last year in the post season (the Bengals game is the best of his pro career). Even did it in the preseason. I do not understand the mental and physical regression.

I sometimes wonder if the Colts even have a QB coach.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I wonder when the media will get around to the fact that Cam Newton has been fucking terrible this year. The only difference between Cam and Luck is one guy has a defense and the other guy has no ribs.

bionic77

I feel sorry for you saps watching this disgusting and overrated sport of football.

I am reviewing some medical records while I have Trading Places on the second screen. Its a true classic and so far I have seen 4 sets of titties, 2 of which were delicious (Curtis' were the best).

Richard Sherman defense

Keeks lended out his penalty shield for the night

cdyhybrid said:
Panthers getting away with PI, SMH.

They just hold every play and dare the refs to throw the flag every play. Disgusting behavior.

We learned from the best my friend :)

Top Bottom