• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

squicken

This Sunday, former 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh addressed the situation, without naming names.

“We just train our quarterbacks to throw to people that aren’t covered, even if it’s a running play,” Harbaugh said, via CSNBayArea.com.

“I was watching an NFL game where they didn’t cover a receiver, and the quarterback handed it off and got maligned by scribes and pundits and so-called experts for not throwing it to him.”
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...h-tweaks-49ers-over-uncovered-receiver-gaffe/

Ric Flair

Banned
I take a nap, and see the Packers not keeping up with the Panthers still. Has Aaron been as bad as he was last week?
It's not him that's the problem, it's the line in front of him that can't hold against a pass rush and the lack of anyone getting open due to there being no running offense.

Talon

I'm not going to complain about it because the Falcons probably benefit from this more than any team in the league, but the league needs to be more consistent about receivers initiating blocks on screens.

I already know how the end of this going to go. Titans will score with a minute left putting pressure on Brees and he will throw a pick.

Beach

I'm not going to complain about it because the Falcons probably benefit from this more than any team in the league, but the league needs to be more consistent about receivers initiating blocks on screens.
It's insane really.
Illegal picks and receivers blocking before the ball is thrown is something the league has to try to address

Top Bottom