• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

Wisconsin is a breeding ground of American hicks, and you have the audacity to bash Canada? Hahahaha

Your state is so shitty and irrelevant, you don't even have a baseball or hockey team.
Wrong state duder, I live in Misery. Er, missouri

Also, wisconsin has a baseball team

TheFatOne

Have too much school work today so I can't watch the games, but just heard about the Pats injuries. Lewis injury looked horrible. I'm just going to assume the worst on that one. Vollmer being hurt is another big loss. Who knows with concussions as well. He may be out a couple weeks or it may be career ending. You just never know with concussions. Man that Lewis injury though :( He has been so awesome this season, and I doubt he plays another snap this year by watching that video. Injuries right now is the biggest concern for the Pats. They just don't have the bodies anymore, and at some point it's probably going to cost them.

Easily the best week of football this year. Every game has been close (sans Redskins/Patriots) and most games have been decided by one possession. Good, good stuff.

Bread

Banned
Have too much school work today so I can't watch the games, but just heard about the Pats injuries. Lewis injury looked horrible. I'm just going to assume the worst on that one. Vollmer being hurt is another big loss. Who knows with concussions as well. He may be out a couple weeks or it may be career ending. You just never know with concussions. Man that Lewis injury though :( He has been so awesome this season, and I doubt he plays another snap this year by watching that video. Injuries right now is the biggest concern for the Pats. They just don't have the bodies anymore, and I some point it's probably going to cost them.
the way lewis was walking around on the sideline after the hit has me optimistic

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The longer you let that clown Rob Ryan call your defense, the more this will happen. Put his shit in a box and kick him to the street.

Top Bottom