• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 9 |OT| - A Fraud Had Some Nice Shoes

A perfect Gif that describes how BG/Kave will feel soon.
post-40375-cute-bunny-falls-asleep-gif-Im-6ATr.gif

lol who the fuck is this doing the national anthem? did they just get some bum off the streets of cincinnati to sing? this is terrible, i'm moving to canada

The Browns are playing on Thursday night with everyone watching....

I know right.. It's going to be awesome.

People outside of Cleveland are able to watch them.

I don't live in Cleveland...

We saved you the slaughter and ultimate heartbreak, Elway felt bad and tried to send you some draft picks for Joe. Just let him make it up to you.

Slay please...It's not like it would have been shocking.. But we would have been there.. It would have been somewhat okay that we at least smelled the Super Bowl..

Also Horseteeth was trying to fuck us and you know he does that. You'd have been given a top five blindside tackle for at least several more years until he began his decline.

The Browns uniforms are such trash. No idea why they changed.
Your trash! The only ones I'm questionable about is our Brown uniforms. Love the new orange and definetly like the whites better. Use to hate that all white look we brought out all the time

Helmets are better forsure too

Godslay

Banned
Slay please...It's not like it would have been shocking.. But we would have been there.. It would have been somewhat okay that we at least smelled the Super Bowl..

Also Horseteeth was trying to fuck us and you know he does that. You'd have been given a top five blindside tackle for at least several more years until he began his decline.

Fair enough.

The compensation was fair though. It was bickering over lesser picks. Would have been good for both teams.

Sanjuro

Your trash! The only ones I'm questionable about is our Browns uniforms. Love the new orange and definetly like the whites better. Use to hate that all white look we brought out all the time

Helmets are better forsure too

I hate having the name above the number, also having the name randomly down the pants stripe. They look like the stuff you would sell at the discount clothing store, across from the pro shop.

Helmets are fine.

Top Bottom