• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

FTF

Sigh...I so wanted the Taxans to win so Pats could possibly play them...but they just look so terrible it's hard to see them come back and win this game.

Wondering if I should root for Cincy now, KC is going to be a tough out.

squicken

Chiefs had two drives start inside the Texans 40 and got 3 points. Defenses dominating this game, though Smith did miss that TD throw

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Wtf did you say Gruden (or whoever the fuck you are(?
Did you just say Simon, outplayed JD?
Are you serious?

coolasj19

So the Defense has held the Chiefs to 6 points. If that TD return didn't happen, we'd have a real chance right about now. The defence needs to be lights out (like they are) because everyone except Hopkins sucks.

neoemonk

Yeah Delhomme left in 2010 (and went to the Broons for his career to really die)

and left us with Matt Moore (who honestly was alright when he was healthy) and Jimmy Clausen (who is the WOAT NFL starting QB)

Lions fan here and we had Joey Harrington for a while...I think I'd rather have Clausen.

coolasj19

I need a gif of that ridiculous animation. What a QB Shitshow. How did we even make the playoffs?
Oh yeah, defense.

Top Bottom