• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Chiggs

Gold Member
Hey they're only down by 6. At least it's still a one possession game. Of course Texans were only down by 13 at the half and look how that game turned out :p

I don't think the Bengals offense will quit like the Texans offense did. They should be ashamed of that second half. Their receivers stopped trying. Granted, their QB was Hoyer, but they still quit.

Denver fans are rooting for Pittsburgh, right? And NE rooting for Cincy?

Better to draw one of these teams than KC.

I'd prefer KC, actually.

TheFatOne

Not at all. Pats fans should be rooting for the Steelers. KC might have their best WR out, and the Pats should be able to shut down Kelce and limit the running game of KC. Plus they get some guys back from injury from all reports. They have also historically crushed the Steelers in the Brady era. His stats against the Steelers are pretty damn stellar. Steelers beating the Broncos is the best case scenario for the Pats.

Drakeon

I'm not even going to get to watch the two games tomorrow and i get stuck with this shitty game.

To be fair, the Seahawks will likely thrash the vikings, but I'd love to be wrong!

Silkworm

I don't think the Bengals offense will quite like the Texans offense did. They should be ashamed of that second half. Their receivers stopped trying. Granted, their QB was Hoyer, but they still quit.

Yeah, McCarron hasn't looked awful to extent of Hoyer. I just want a good game, so I hope the Bengals keep fighting in the 2nd half :)

broncos offense is fucking terrible so they are obviously rooting for the steelers to lose. they won't be able to keep up with the steelers. broncos have a good D but they'll only be able to hold out for so long (much like this game, which is going to turn into a 20-0 or so score pretty quickly here)

Chiggs

Gold Member
broncos offense is fucking terrible so they are obviously rooting for the steelers to lose. they won't be able to keep up with the steelers. broncos have a good D but they'll only be able to hold out for so long (much like this game, which is going to turn into a 20-0 or so score pretty quickly here)

This is pretty much sums it up. Granted, the Steelers are completely capable of shitting the bed, and the Broncos have had some extra time to heal up, so I expect the defense to be pretty stout.

Manning is the real ?, and I haven't exactly loved Kubiak's play-calling. I think we'd have an easier time with the Chiefs.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
That flag for defenseless receiver was crap, defender didn't launch, didn't lead with his head and didnt purposefully hit the receiver in the head.

Phil Simms is sitting there like he hit him in the head, only because the receiver ducked his head you moron.

Not defenseless receiver but definitely helmet to helmet. Bengals are playing with more anger than desire.

If the rain dies down I expect Ben will open things up substantially.

If we win this I will feel "some" sadness giving peypey a one and done to end his career. Him retiring with less rings than his chump ass brother is a tragedy.

Not defenseless receiver but definitely helmet to helmet. Bengals are playing with more anger than desire.

If the rain dies down I expect Ben will open things up substantially.

If we win this I will feel "some" sadness giving peypey a one and done to end his career. Him retiring with less rings than his chump ass brother is a tragedy.

u wot m8

KC and Pittsburgh are probably a wash. KC played an absolutely garbage team and Steelers had to play in the rain
Not at all. Pats fans should be rooting for the Steelers. KC might have their best WR out, and the Pats should be able to shut down Kelce and limit the running game of KC. Plus they get some guys back from injury from all reports. They have also historically crushed the Steelers in the Brady era. His stats against the Steelers are pretty damn stellar. Steelers beating the Broncos is the best case scenario for the Pats.
Interesting. I guess I just have a higher opinion of the Chiefs than you guys do.

They might be the class of the AFC. (I've been wrong before)

rando14

Seriously WTF is this shit

YkG6mxb.png

Interesting. I guess I just have a higher opinion of the Chiefs than you guys do.

i have a high opinion of the chiefs and think they can beat the pats or broncos but i'm just saying from the broncos perspective i'd rather play the chiefs than the steelers. chiefs aren't really going to put up 20+ points against that defense and the broncos aren't putting up 20+ points against any defense left in these playoffs so their only hope is a low scoring game. the steelers can absolutely put up points on the broncos defense

TheFatOne

They are on a ten game winning streak beating absolute trash teams, and noodle arm Manning. Not impressed at all with the Chiefs, and Andy Reid is far too conservative.

Top Bottom