• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

TheFatOne

Wow you can even hit 47 yard field goals in this weather. Simply amazing. Had no idea it could be done.
lol do you know what a timing route is? it wasn't catchable because he was pulled back and couldn't get to the spot on time

also, props to the vikes receivers this game. they've taken some hits and hung onto the ball

Have to give props to Bridgewater as well. He's playing smart and taking what the defense is giving him. Tons of short passes today, but if that's all that is there continue to use it. Just keep playing smart get to short and manageable on this defense. Keep playing the field position game, and continue playing smart like this and the Vikings have a real chance of winning.

Wow you can even hit 47 yard field goals in this weather. Simply amazing. Had no idea it could be done.

Have to give props to Bridgewater as well. He's playing smart and taking what the defense is giving him. Tons of short passes today, but if that's all that is there continue to use it. Just keep playing smart get to short and manageable on this defense. Keep playing the field position game, and continue playing smart like this and the Vikings have a real chance of winning.

the weather really panned out well for the vikes. no offense to bridgewater, but he throws short a bunch anyways so this is kind of their deal regardless. really hurt wussle and their offense though

bionic77

Was furious but after watching the game again it was meant to be. Ill sit back and watch the Steelers categorically get destroyed next week. Then the alleged ''rapist'' starts coming up with excuses and tomlin start screaming down the microphone like he just got his ears shot. Then watch and listen to the meltdown of those ''loyal'' fans (BEST FANS IN THE WORLD ) on the radio and forums start making racial slurs to the coach :).
Just like in 2004.

Poor Ohioans...

a916

I have this creeping suspicion that Minnesota is going to regret not being able to convert at least one of those drives into a touchdown.

Maybe it's because I'm drunk, but I feel like Pete's pulling a Donnie. Can't play the small ball and instead is going for the long ball which is why we have nothing on the scoreboard. Sigh.

TheFatOne

the weather really panned out well for the vikes. no offense to bridgewater, but he throws short a bunch anyways so this is kind of their deal regardless. really hurt wussle and their offense though

I don't get to watch the Vikings a ton so I'll take your word for it. Nothing wrong with the short passing game though. With the right qb it can be very very effective. Wilson has been a big disappointment though. If he can't play in bad weather than that is a bad sign for the Seahawks. Guy is missing wide open receivers even when he has all day to throw which is never a good sign. It feels like the Seahawks especially on offense just thought they were going to dominate on their presence alone. Only one or two guys on their offense have really done anything.

a916

If you put a gun to my head and forced me to bet money on this game, even now I'd still pick the Seahawks.

Yeah. I've watched enough Seattle games to see Wilson and Co pull ridiculous comebacks out of nowhere... and this one is pretty close.

I don't get to watch the Vikings a ton so I'll take your word for it. Nothing wrong with the short passing game though. With the right qb it can be very very effective. Wilson has been a big disappointment though. If he can't play in bad weather than that is a bad sign for the Seahawks. Guy is missing wide open receivers even when he has all day to throw which is never a good sign. It feels like the Seahawks especially on offense just thought they were going to dominate on their presence alone. Only one or two guys on their offense have really done anything.

Playcalling has been terrible, though. Can't put this all on Russell.

They should a lot of bootlegs, read-options, etc. They are boring and predictable.

Top Bottom