• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

Purdy

Oh, and if the Seahawks weren't gifted aeon from the refs against the Lions they wouldn't even be here, so I don't want to hear any Hawks game complaining about not getting calls. These last three years have been nothing but high profile examples of Seattle getting questionable calls in their favor.

Calls haven't exactly been against them today, they've had a good bit of the luck

Bowser

I would enjoy a Vikings win so Packers can spank them next week.

pzv5j7l.jpg

Oh, and if the Seahawks weren't gifted aeon from the refs against the Lions they wouldn't even be here, so I don't want to hear any Hawks game complaining about not getting calls. These last three years have been nothing but high profile examples of Seattle getting questionable calls in their favor.

yes they would have they still had the tie breaker.

also, that lions game was on megatron, not the refs

TheFatOne

This is exactly why burning timeouts early is killer. Had they not burned that early timeout they would have gotten the ball back with a good amount of time to get into field goal range.

Top Bottom