• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Wild Card |OT| - A Fraud Goes Wild

WedgeX

Banned
Hopefully the Rs never win another playoff game until they change their name.

I'd be okay with this.

Although it does make it entertaining every weekend getting to root against them.

mischief.gif

CYZM3WSWwAAACS6.png:large

Riiiiiight.

Kiryu

IF Green Bay Packers won this game.

Would it be first time in NFL History of all wild card teams to advance next round?

BG is a basic bitch
Why don't you go eat some gas station sour gumby worms made with no sugar, Muhahaha punk bitch.
Tim Kawakami Retweeted
Michael Silver ‏ @ MikeSilver 1m 1 minute ago
Hue Jackson is in the middle of his Browns interview right now... so if you think he's a lock to go somewhere, you might be sniffing glue

j-wood

I just saw the seahakws ending. I'm so sorry vikings fans.

Holy shit, fucking LACES OUT. I'm still in disbelief. I'm really tired of the seahakws luck to be honest.

Afrikan

if we get Hue....

then Chip Kelly + Billy Vegas?

but seriously.... I did like how Johnny Manziel played against our defense... loved how he moved around the pocket and used different arm angles to get conversions... had some zip on the ball... I always thought his arm was weaker than that.

If I were him, I'd work out with Russell Wilson in the offseason. Build some strength to absorb hits...and pick up anything from his game that can help him and similar size.

hell, if Johnny was cut...he should go to the Seahawks for a year as a backup.

if we get Hue....

then Chip Kelly + Billy Vegas?

but seriously.... I did like how Johnny Manziel played against our defense... loved how he moved around the pocket and used different arm angles to get conversions... had some zip on the ball... I always thought his arm was weaker than that.

If I were him, I'd work out with Russell Wilson in the offseason. Build some strength to absorb hits...and pick up anything from his game that can help him and similar size.

hell, if Johnny was cut...he should go to the Seahawks for a year as a backup.

our (road) defense is pretty fucking awful so i don't put any stock into that game. although, he didn't play too bad in seattle either so maybe there is hope for him if he can concentrate on football instead of partying

Top Bottom