• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

8tmwqDv.gif

Cn0DQzo.gif

That Falcons player is lucky he wasn't seriously injured. His career came that close to ending. The NFL needs to ban Rodgers from the league.

Funny how all those fickle Falcons fans were asking for Ryan to be traded after the last two seasons, then suddenly act like they've supported him this whole time now that he's going to be MVP.

If I am Kyle i am not taking that job with 9ers, I simply don't just Jed York, he could tell me one thing today and then team goes 2-14 i get fired...9ers might be worse than the Browns...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Funny how all those fickle Falcons fans were asking for Ryan to be traded after the last two seasons, then suddenly act like they've supported him this whole time now that he's going to be MVP.

You could probably dig up a lot of incriminating posts from the past few years if anyone cared

Atlanta isn't exactly a hated franchise right now so meh

Well he has been massively inconsistent. He's had straight up embarrassing performances in the last few years at times.

I miss those photoshops of Ryan after the Giants playoff game where they scored two points

Retiring as a championship streak continues, Georgia Dome has made it to the superbowl, will the stadium finish the job

Mrbob

We did it ATL GAF.

Glad I don't have to share my championship swagger with Packers fans. Packers ultimately still Bears loser tier with a worse draft pick.

But they won. Nothing was exposed 2 weeks ago about that defense and no one was saying that the Packers had the weakest defense back then. Just give it to Atlanta that they are a legit squad.
I think everyone was saying the defense was the Achilles heel. It's just that they have Rodgers who can bail them out sometime. All of the pundits going into the playoffs noted GB's defensive weakness. During every game the commentaries noted how thin they were in the back.

Top Bottom