• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Remember that Championship game record they were talking about Julio getting near?

Hogan might pass it by halftime if the Steelers keep forgetting to cover him.

Jarnet87

giphy.gif

RdN

That flea flicker was a beauty.

Lewis ran with such vigor that really sold the running play, which in turn made it easy to beat the secondary!

Kusagari

If the Steelers gets matched with the Pats in the playoffs just force them to forfeit.

Embarrassing how they're torn apart every time.

harSon

Banned
I know we can't play man very well, but it's not like we can play zone well either - especially against Brady. Although, schemes are the least of our worries. We've literally left a dude completely uncovered like 5 times in less than a half of play. Like... How does that happen?

I always wonder why we don't do flea flickers, seems like a fit with bells style.

Our secondary is being super undisciplined and we aren't being aggressive enough up front.

LJ11

The free safety needs to jump on that route. You're dead if they call a post behind it, but you're dead if you don't cover the over route.

harSon

Banned
I wonder if that Groin injury is because we've ran his ass into the ground for 9 weeks despite having a capable backup?

Top Bottom