• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

KaYotiX

Banned
Took son to Monster Jam here in San Antonio and im so Glad i missed the Packers game....damn it didnt look pretty watching the score on my phone.

and all the injuries? jesus.....get a new strength and conditioning coach already.

harSon

Banned
Tomlin doesn't have enough faith in our defense to give the offense another chance. For good reason.

Edit: Am I seeing things, or was that WR offsides by like 5 yards?

Daryl Ruiter
Daryl Ruiter – Verified account ‏@RuiterWrongFAN

Deal with Collins & #Browns is not completely done yet but expectations are it will be soon. Have to dot Is, cross Ts (and sign it)
3:27 PM - 22 Jan 2017
Looks like I jumped the gun! FAKE NEWS IS REAL YA'LL!

Bread

Banned
Took son to Monster Jam here in San Antonio and im so Glad i missed the Packers game....damn it didnt look pretty watching the score on my phone.

and all the injuries? jesus.....get a new strength and conditioning coach already.
Wtf

You went to see a movie instead of the NFC championship game?!

C20ScHhWEAQASP7

Its absolutely disgusting that Patriots are the less offensive team to win this game. But I can't have steelers having 7 rings. Matty Ice the world needs you.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Was a monster truck show with my 3 yr old :)

I bought the tickets weeks before. Im glad i missed out on the utter rage inducing game it would have been for me.

For a second I thought you meant the movie monster trucks and I was thinking... Who the fuck pre bought tickets to that?!?!

KaYotiX

Banned
For a second I thought you meant the movie monster trucks and I was thinking... Who the fuck pre bought tickets to that?!?!

Was at the Alamodome, was actually a bad ass event. Watched the game on my phone when i could.

Packers always there, my son is only 3 once :)

Top Bottom