• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

kmag

Is the Packers secondary really just that bad.

How are ppl wide open all the time lol

They're really that bad. Watched a bit of the all 22 film of the Dallas game this week on Gamepass. If people want to know why the Cowboys stopped running, just watch that. Their receivers were so open, so often they'd have been daft not to throw it.

And that's not saying the Cowboys are a bad offensive side, but they're hardly so innovative in the passing game you'd expect multiple receivers open on nearly every play.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Goddamn that fumble hurts so bad. Offense has bend moving the ball but mistakes are killing us. This defense is a complete embarrassment.

Oozer3993

It wasn't momentum. It's a huge call that deserves more scrutiny from the broadcast team.

The referees just botched a crucial call

If the officials on the field ruled his momentum took him into the end zone, then I'm not sure that can be overruled because I think it's considered a judgment call.

Top Bottom