• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Sephzilla

Dear Green Bay:
I got an alert about you on my phone I just wanted to make sure you were aware of it

Divekick-01.jpg
How was that 5-0 Vikings start?

Chase17

Haven't been watching

Have the falcons defense looked pretty good or is it bad offense?

(I guess the answer will probably be both)

I think all Pack fans knew "team doesn't show up" was a legit possibility, considering all the injuries they've pushed through to get to this point. You can't have a good D with only replacement level DBs. You can't have a great offense when all your WRs are playing hurt. But as a fan you choose to believe you have a shot, even when you're pretty sure you don't.

Which is why I choose to believe we will still win this game

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think all Pack fans knew "team doesn't show up" was a legit possibility, considering all the injuries they've pushed through to get to this point. You can't have a good D with only replacement level DBs. You can't have a great offense when all your WRs are playing hurt. But as a fan you choose to believe you have a shot, even when you're pretty sure you don't.

Which is why I choose to believe we will still win this game

#AlternateFacts

Top Bottom