• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

B.O.O.M

Hopefully the team comes out with some fire after the break..hopefully

and also the special team fucks better get an earful about these stupid penalties

We're not out of this yet. Atlanta teams are known for choking leads away and either pulling a last second win out of nowhere, or coming up short.

But some serious adjustments are going to have to be made defensively for us to comeback. Falcon receivers are running free, and Ryan has little to no pressure on him.

At least it makes me feel good knowing Packers dont have a shot next week even if they won this week.

At the same time this Seahawks defensive scheme is super predictable and almost high school like at times. If you dont have talent like Earl then the personnel is going to be exposed. At least the Packers D is shitty yet somewhat unpredictable.

Greg

At least it makes me feel good knowing Packers dont have a shot next week even if they won this week.

At the same time this Seahawks defensive scheme is super predictable and almost high school like at times. If you dont have talent like Earl then the personnel is going to be exposed. At least the Packers D is shitty yet somewhat unpredictable.
wat

_woLf

Seattle's defense has been predictable forever, and it's part of why I did not want Kris Richard getting the job. He was the old DBs coach and the only reason his DBs were unstoppable were because they are extremely athletic. As they get older and more injury prone, this has hurt us immensely

The fuck did you just say?

I'll still believe in Russell.. go Hawks

but I got the lighter ready Grova just in case
giphy.gif

Edit- how do you spoiler tag an image?

Top Bottom