• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Well when Earl went down i expected season over. It might be it might not be but I've learn that the only thing matters right now isnt winning or losing but to remember #FuckRBH

Mrbob

I might go back to playing Grim Dawn the rest of the night.

We have had two competitive halves of football the first five Playoff games.

Ron Mexico

I remember working during the draft when Atlanta drafted Freeman. The ESPN scouting clip said he ran like his hair was on fire. Loved the idea of someone playing that hard and loved him ever since.

If you really want to be ticky tack, they should have flagged Freeman for taking his helmet off after that TD run while jogging off the field.

Some of you acting surprised that this defense would struggle on the road against the best offense in football.

That being said, Falcons aren't going to any SB if Dallas wins tomorrow. Hell, they probably still might not win against the Packers.

_woLf

There are so, so many things with this team that need fixed if we're going to compete next year.

I just don't think Pete has the guts to make the tough calls. We're gonna hear a ton of excuses like usual.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Some of you acting surprised that this defense would struggle on the road against the best offense in football.

That being said, Falcons aren't going to any SB if Dallas wins tomorrow. Hell, they probably still might not win against the Packers.

I believe it's whoever wins that game going to the sb.

Top Bottom