• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

It doesn't mean anything for this specific team. I don't see how atlanta braves or Falcons choking from 20 years ago or even 4 years ago affects the atlanta Falcons of 2016. It's just bad reasoning.

That 14-2 Falcons team who got to the SB? Lost.
The #2 seed Vick-led Falcons team who got to the NFC Championship game against the Eagles with no Terrell Owens? Lost.
That Falcons team who had the best record in the league and the #1 seed in the NFC? Lost in the divisional round to the Packers.
The Falcons team from a few years ago who had the best offense in the league along with Gonzalez, Roddy, and Julio? Lost to an inferior 49ers team in the Championship game

My point is that their history is a valid reason to believe this team will end up the same way. Doesn't mean that they won't come through this time, but people need to see it from them first.

That 14-2 Falcons team who got to the SB? Lost.
The #2 seed Vick-led Falcons team who got to the NFC Championship game against the Eagles with no Terrell Owens? Lost.
That Falcons team who had the best record in the league and the #1 seed in the NFC? Lost in the divisional round to the Packers.
The Falcons team from a few years ago who had the best offense in the league along with Gonzalez, Roddy, and Julio? Lost to an inferior 49ers team in the Championship game

My point is that their history is a valid reason to believe this team will end up the same way. Doesn't mean that they won't come through this time, but people need to see it from them first.

None of this has to do with this team.

Top Bottom