• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Trey

The history books will look back on this magical night, the night where 3 Savage willed his team to defeat evil.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Popcorn

20170114_221531ollxc.jpg

Miracle

Jerry Jones would never sign off on shipping Romo to the Texans. If they trade him somewhere, it's not going to be to the Texans, despite it being a relatively good fit.

Why not? If hypothetically, Texans offered a first round pick for Romo, Jerry Jones would say no?

bionic77

For the record my post came before he threw the INT.

I could just feel it.

Sometimes you just know.

The only thing to cheer for now is a serious injury for Tom Brady.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Not one throw attempted beyond 25 yards that I can recall. Pats know this and are adjusting accordingly. #Texans"

haha sigh

bionic77

"Not one throw attempted beyond 25 yards that I can recall. Pats know this and are adjusting accordingly. #Texans"

haha sigh
Yeah you could see that early.

They were disgusting close to the line.

Brady actually threw a good ball on that 3rd down throw. Keep him in Bill and someone on the Texans needs to do Gods work...

Top Bottom