• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

either of these defenses are going to get absolutely shredded by the falcons offense. the difference is i think green bay can keep up with that scoring and dallas won't be able to

brentech

if you have people coming in and out of the huddle, but not planning to participate in the play you put the defense at a disadvantage because they can't match up/sub appropriately
This. The very reason the packers keep men on the field in weird formations. Then the next play they line up different and the defense tries to sub and gets caught.
If the offense subs, the defense gets time to do so as well.

Why don't defensive linemen start like 3-4 yards back so that they can get a running attack on the O-Line?

Not sure if serious, but:
1) If you don't have the snap count down PERFECT, you're fucked.
2) Thanks to recent rule changes, if all of that movement would cause the offensive line to move prematurely, the defense gets penalized.

Screw the Pack seriously, but man A-A-Ron has an incredible wrist. His throws look zippy with wrist flick throws. Always amazing to see.

Two Words

Not sure if serious, but:
1) If you don't have the snap count down PERFECT, you're fucked.
2) Thanks to recent rule changes, if all of that movement would cause the offensive line to move prematurely, the defense gets penalized.

I don't mean that the line would run before the snap. I mean they move when the snap happens.

Top Bottom