• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

I am so terrified of 2 minute Rodgers. Just run it twice here. Don't give the ball back before the half, especially since they get it after halftime.

Damn this false hope! I was ready to give up dammit!

squicken

The officiating has deteriorated really badly in the last few years. I know there have always been a few bad calls but it's really egregious at this point. I don't know why there aren't calls for Dean Blandino to be fired. It pretty much started after he became head of officiating and has just became worse. This shit needs to be fixed.

I definitely agree it is worse than ever. More and more teams have realized that officials don't want to call fouls and so get more and more bold. The league needs to think about altering the sanctions if it won't call more fouls

Farooq

Banned
Glad Dak is not afraid to run if he sees the DBs backs turned. Dom has Haha spying him on those man coverage calls, guess he learned from the SF games.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The officiating has deteriorated really badly in the last few years. I know there have always been a few bad calls but it's really egregious at this point. I don't know why there aren't calls for Dean Blandino to be fired. It pretty much started after he became head of officiating and has just became worse. This shit needs to be fixed.
Has officiating deteriorated or has the Internet just made it easier to notice it and share it with others?

isWMfwm.gif

6h9EDeQ.gif

Top Bottom