• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Just wanted to say going empty set from the 10 or w.e was ridiculously stupid. You have Zeke, feed him the ball, kill some clock. Terrible play calling.

d6NVa8x.jpg

Thanks for the gifs Sunhi I'm having too much fun with this lol.
How he probably felt

Having a hard time understanding why the Falcons can't put points on the board against either of these teams, our defense being suspect notwithstanding.

ironcreed

Banned
Having a hard time understanding why the Falcons can't put points on the board against either of these teams, our defense being suspect notwithstanding.

They could torch either of these teams and our defense is getting better every week. The Falcons are the most dangerous team in the playoffs.

I hope the Packers make the adjustments they need. Cowboys D adjusted and made things too difficult. Packers D isnt about to get any better, especially since the Cowboys arent so behind that they can't play their game.

Bitanator

I wanted that TD to feel safe, they get the ball back and I am too nervous to relax about the D getting a stop.

We tie this up or get up a bit we can then start dictating Dallas Cowboys football. We still in it

brentech

I hope the Packers make the adjustments they need. Cowboys D adjusted and made things too difficult. Packers D isnt about to get any better, especially since the Cowboys arent so behind that they can't play their game.
Honestly not sure what the defense can switch. Lost one of their few players with any experience in the secondary. They basically just have to rely on the rookies stepping up and playing their role.

Top Bottom