• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Divisional Round |OT| - A Thread on NeoGAF.com.

Pepiope

Ay can you blame him? No one can reads QB like you can.

#SamBradford2017
Most accurate QB in NFL history Sam Bradford was traded because the FO believes the golden boy Wentz was ready. He was, but the other guys on offense can't play to his level of greatness. We're working on it.

Wentz MVP 2017.

Sanjuro

BK chicken nuggets are better than McDonalds, friend

I'd almost disagree with you, but they are both too close to par and I've never liked McNuggets.

I got the 20 for $5 in the blizzard last week at McDonalds. They were better than I remember, but still bad. Wendy's all day.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
If Carr didn't get hurt and managed to avoid the Chiefs, the Raiders would've been Superbowl bound with how the rest of the AFC has been playing.

Man. Still processing the loss. Oddly I feel so much more optimistic sbout the team going forward than most cowboy playoff losses. I guess because all the key stars showed up and contributed and they showed grit in fighting back. But they started too slow and left just a sliver open and a great player took advantage of it. Still processing it all. Sports is such a cruel hobby

Top Bottom