• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Bottom 5 defense for sure. No pass rush, trash secondary, etc. Jones and Collins trades are their big undoing for sure.

Hawks looked great in the first half. Actually hung on to the ball and put some pressure on the Pats offense. And the O line!! Wow.

No clue how this will end but I'm encouraged.

Kiryu

I thought you guys said Seahawks was going to be dominated with double digit lead by Patriots.

I'm proud of that first half plays!

Prosise > Mike

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Anyone else watching this in pathetic revenge hopes for the Brady Bellicheck election horror?

I just jinxed it like I jinxed poligaf :-(

Duxxy3

No Jamie Collins, locker room dysfunction, Matt Patricia garbage. This is easily the best qb they've played this year... Not much of a surprise.

A lot of the guys were taken aback by the Collins trade. The Pats have responded in the past when Bill makes these moves. I'm just not sure there's enough talent in the front 7 to make up for the Collins and Jones trades.

Puts a lot of pressure on Butler to make up for the lack of a pass rush. We just assume that whomever the second DB is will get burnt.

Git em!

PS

I was never able to find your niner car design :(

iirc the full design was only available on the BMW Isetta. I can make it for any other cars you like now that I've already created the necessary decals.

Don't think any other car can pull off the Niners look quite as well though.

qdgIcAf.gif

Top Bottom